Social Media Intern; Denton, TX
If you've ever dreamed of being part of an early stage startup this could be the right internship for you. We have received six-figure seed money to start our company and are looking for the right Social Media Intern to help us with our initial launch.
- Intern will assist with the design, implementation and management of social media campaigns as well as assisting with the management of Guidehop social media presences.
- Intern should have excellent writing skills.
- Training will be provided, but should have solid exposure to social media and current technology trends.
Hours: 10 hours per week
Duration: This internship will last throughout the fall semester.
- Solid understanding of social media (blogging, social networking, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Foursquare, Gowalla, Instagram, etc.) and a general knowledge of the travel industry.
- Interest in technology and software industry. Strong computers skills, expert in use of MS Office Suite. Knowledge of HTML including formatting blog postings and sending email. Familiarity with Google Analytics, Facebook Insights.
- Undergraduate or Graduate student perusing degrees in Communications / Public Relations, Marketing or a related field. (Excellent research and writing skills a must. (Graduates also welcome to apply.)
To be considered please email a copy of your resume or a link to your linkedin profile to [email protected].